Riverworld and more!

Talk about whatever floats your rocketship here

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Riverworld and more!

Zcolbster and I will be attempting Riverworld and a few of the other high difficulty and high terrain SPACE caches in the area on Friday, August 2nd. If you would like to join us send me an email by going to the Riverworld cache page and clicking on my name. If you have some sort of water transportation, that would be great to mention it. If not, thats fine, we are planning on swimming/wading as of now. We may have a canoe or tube, but neither is set in stone yet. As for the time, we are thinking early morning to mid-afternoon, but you dont have to stay the whole time nor do you have to come in the beginning. We also already solved Riverworld, so if you have not and still want to be able to log that find, come join us for this expedition!! :D

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:04 am

Re: Riverworld and more!

Good luck, if Q is on his game you could find a surprise.
To Go Where No Cache Has Gone Before

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:12 am

Did you finalize your mode of transport yet? There are a few cachers in the area with canoes. At least go with tubes or a raft. Do you have the ability to transport a canoe on your vehicle?
Boba-Cache
"Inter Galactic Muggle Hunter"

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:27 am

The Chancellor wrote:Good luck, if Q is on his game you could find a surprise.

The Chancellor means beware of 50- foot women
attack50.jpg
attack50.jpg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 3536 times

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:46 pm

I guess Q was not on his game, no 50 foot women to be seen today! But I do have to go back for "You have been chosen", so perhaps I will have an encounter when I go for that! Also, to answer a question earlier: no, my car cant hold a canoe. I could have used my sister's, but she couldnt drive it out there with us. We used her life jackets though and were fine! :)

Return to Open Forum